Single Parents
Options

Had my "PEP visit" at the hospital today..

I am not sure if any other hospitals/OBGYN places do this, but I had a visit today to go over paper work and go for a tour. It was great! It was about a 45 minute visit and included answering any questions I had, filling out a little bit of paperwork (most of it was take-home paper work), and showing me the birthing rooms and post-delivery rooms. It was strange trying to picture myself being there in a few weeks! I was very surprised/glad to see that the birthing rooms had jacuzzi tubs in them ( I want to use it!) and also had cd players and one of those giant balls to sit on! I'll tell you what, as nervous as I was, this visit calmed me down quite a bit and made me realize that women do this EVERYDAY and that LO and I will be just fine! Big Smile

Re: Had my "PEP visit" at the hospital today..

• Options
    That is very exciting!  Glad that it helped calm your nerves!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I went to the one at my hospital last week.  It was nice getting to see everything and understanding all the little things that I wouldn't think of when I'm rushing in.  Our hospital only has one jacuzzi and it is first come first serve... I'm hoping I can snag it whenever I get in.  haha.  I'm glad that calmed your nerves, it did for me too!

(I would have liked to see NICU but we weren't allowed... so I'm hoping everything goes okay and I don't have to see it at all.)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Big Smile yay! I am glad others have went to an appointment like this! I hope you get that jacuzzi tub!!!
  • Options
    The jacuzzi tub is amazing.  I spent most of my labor in there and it helped so much.  I had back labor and just aimed the jets right for my back.  You will enjoy it (well, as much as you can when you are in a great deal of pain).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"