Minnesota Babies

Biting the bullet- MN ZOO

I am going to buy a membership.  I called all over hennepin co libraries today to see if they had any free passes available, they did not.  I have decided its worth the money to buy an annual pass.

Its worth it right?!?!?

Re: Biting the bullet- MN ZOO

• When DD is older I plan on getting a membership.  DH and I love the zoo too so we will use it a lot.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • We love your membership let me know if you do get one as it would be great if you use me as a referral. Also we just get the $70 membership under my name & once Aiden is 3 we will get the family one for $90 
  • Loading the player...
  • Their daily admission prices are so ridiculous that even if you only go a couple times per year, the membership is worth it. You also get a discount in the gift shops, but I think we've only taken advantage of that a couple times in the 5 years we've been members. Oh and a discount on the monorail, which we go on a few times a year too.
    imageimage
  • BJKLBJKL member
    we have absolutely made our membership worth it.  It is really nice especually in the winter to have a go to activity that does not cost money on the spot.  The kiddos never get sick of the animals.  My only suggestion to make it worth it for sure is to always pack a lunch or snacks.  The food at the zoo is terrible and very expensive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • When you have free children, only get individual plus.  When we were there over the weekend, I priced out the household, as my oldest is almost three and not free anymore.  If you factor in admission, parking, etc, the membership will pay for itself in under 3 visits.  We live really close, so it's definitely worth it for us.

Also.....it makes it much easier to follow through on tantrum threats to leave since you didn't drop $40 just to get in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"