Boston Babies
Options

Kiddie Kandids

I understand that they went bankrupt, but I had a sitting with them and never got a chance to order my prints.  Does anyone know if I can get my prints from them or even a way I could get in touch with them?  I can't find a number anywhere!  I'm getting a bit PO!! :)

Re: Kiddie Kandids

• Options
    they were inside BRU right? I would call the store and ask them.  that really stinks if you cant.  good luck.
    imageimage

• Options
    ODK- I had no idea they went under. We have always gone to the ones at BRU and we got our prints 30mins later. Call the location to see if you can still get them there should be a number on the BRU website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had pictures taken there prior to knowing it went Bankrupt. I did call the store to find out more information about them but because they were "considered seperate" from BRU they couldnt help much. If you go to google and type in "kiddie kandids" a site comes up explaining their bankruptcy and gives some hints about how you can proceed if you have outstanding items with them. I googled this months back but hopefully its still there so you can get your pics. Good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"