New to The Bump

Confused about spotting/period?

My last period started 2/13/10. I started spotting yesterday and today more heavy. I swore I was pregnant after I didn't get my period on 3/8, as I usually have a regular cycle. I have an appt with my FP tomorrow so I will get the blood work done, but I'm thinking if my period is heavy for the rest of the day today and tomorrow, maybe I should just cancel the appt as my period has started? Some minor cramping today too.  I was super excited at the possibility of being pregnant and even ordered a book at B&N. Now I'm sad and confused. Any thoughts or advice is welcome. Thanks in advance

Re: Confused about spotting/period?

• BeabsBeabs member

Did you POAS yet? That'd be the easiest way to tell. If you did and it was negative, either wait a few more days and try again, or call your doc.

Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Go to the Dr. even if it is just for piece of mind
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My last period started two days after your last one...

Have you taken an EPT test at home yet? I had a very light "period" for a day a few days prior to doing my at home pee test. I passed it for the first time and couldn't be happier! I'm military as well and if you just go up to the hospital they can do a blood test just to give you some piece of mind as well.  Good luck and hope for the best for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"