Oregon Babies

Are Oregonians the nicest? And anyone near Gresham?

I have been posting here for about a week now and I have noticed this board is by far the friendliest and with the least drama. I wonder if every local board is this way or if we are just a like-minded and/or accepting bunch.

Also, anyone in or near Gresham?

Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Are Oregonians the nicest? And anyone near Gresham?

• Yeah Oregonians are pretty damn nice. This board is full of good people. I really enjoy the change of pace from the tri boards and 0-3's snarkiness.

I am in NE Portland.

• I agree - this board is very friendly.  I am in the Washington Square area.  Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto!  I don't even really look at the the 3 - 6 months boards because the drama stresses me out.  The ladies on our Oregon board are so nice; it's really refreshing!
  • I am not near Gresham but I drive there often because my IL's live out there.

Welcome!  I hope to see you post here more often.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • I have in NE Portland as well and love to frequent this board. It is true everyone is really nice and helpful.

I wonder if we need to get a NE Portland play group together. I know there is one on the SW side but it is a little too far for me to drive. I am going to post another post and see if there is any interest.

• I live in Gresham!

This board is nice, but normally realllllly slow. I come on here maybe once a week, but I'm on 3-6 daily.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekimfoley88:

I live in Gresham!

This board is nice, but normally realllllly slow. I come on here maybe once a week, but I'm on 3-6 daily.

Yeah I'm on here less than other boards. Mostly on 2nd tri right now although they're dramalicious. :/

What are you close to? I'm in "downtown" Gresham a few blocks from Gresham Station.

You've been on awhile but don't have a siggy... What's your family situation? :)

• imagehollowstar:
    imagekimfoley88:

I live in Gresham!

Yeah I'm on here less than other boards. Mostly on 2nd tri right now although they're dramalicious. :/

What are you close to? I'm in "downtown" Gresham a few blocks from Gresham Station.

You've been on awhile but don't have a siggy... What's your family situation? :)

Yeah, I am almost right next to Gresham Station, within walking distance!

Hmm.. I do have a siggy, I've noticed some of them not loading tonight.. But I have a 3 month old daughter and I'm a stay at home mom!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kim, I didn't realize we went to school together until Pleaseloveit pointed it out to me! I looked at your pics and totally remember you now!

Lucky you SAHM! I'm going to be a working SAHM! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"