South Jersey Babies
Options

Long....Angry with my sister---Vent, not baby related

(Background story)

So my younger sister (22) lives with my mother (53) in the house we grew up in. My sister got fired from her job about 5 months ago, and has not found a new one, and is not receiving unemployment, so basically our mom is taking care of all the bills, food, and her. Her dad (my step-dad) they are are divorced and he is paying my sisters car note and ins. My sister doesn't clean the house and barely cooks dinner or breakfast for her and my mom on a daily basis. She is home all day watching TV, and playing on the computer. My mom works two different jobs to make ends meet (one very other weekend and another full time) 

(What happened) 

2 days ago my mom asked my little sister to switch cars with her for the day so that my sister could take her car to get serviced and my mom could still get to work. My sister agreed. So yesterday they switched cars and my sister drove to the auto service garage and my mom went to work. My sister calls my mom from the service place and says "they can't take your car in for two more hours" my mom says "that is fine please wait there I really need it serviced"  My sister then proceeds to tell mom that she has "plans" in a few hours and she doesn't want to wait that long, my mom asks what plans and my sister says she is going to NY with a friend of hers (we live in South Jersey) So my mom says please wait for my car I need it serviced my sister says I see what I can do but they are leaving for NY in a few hours...to make a longer story short, my sister took my mom's car back home w/o being serviced and went to NY with her friend all day...when my mom informed me of this I wanted to choke my sister....I am so mad, my sister is so disrespectful and so lazy and I am sick of her treating our mom the way that she does. I called her and told her of about 20 min ago and I am trying to calm myself down.

Sorry so long, thanks for listening Sad
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"