Orange County Babies
Options

Beach baby shower

I'm really wanting to have my baby shower at the beach, one with picnic tables. Has anyone else done this? Ideas? Beach suggestions?

Thanks,

mommy of twins to be

Re: Beach baby shower

• Options
    I haven't but sounds fun!  I know you rent the Pelican Point at Crystal Cove.  My friend's memorial service was held there, it is gorgeous overlooking the Pacific.  It's also a dirt ground (which is much easier to walk on) & has restroom facilities. 
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Options
    There is a spot by the Balboa Pier with tables
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageaugs06:
    I haven't but sounds fun!  I know you rent the Pelican Point at Crystal Cove.  My friend's memorial service was held there, it is gorgeous overlooking the Pacific.  It's also a dirt ground (which is much easier to walk on) & has restroom facilities. 

Or the Crystal Cove cottages...great decks and with complete open views from inside. I went to a shing dig (sp?) and it was very nice. Prices are great right now due to the economy but I think you have to book them pretty far in advance.

• Options

What about Salt Creek?  They have a few picnic tables down at the bottom of the grassy hill.  You cant reserve them, so someone would have to go early in the morning to claim a spot. 

• Options

Dohney State Beach has great locations you can rent with lots of parking and restrooms!

https://www.dohenystatebeach.org/

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"