Pennsylvania Babies
Options

harrisburg gymboree

Does anyone know if they closed this?  I had  checked into a class a few months ago because this is close to my house and when I checked again today it doesn't list the Harrisburg location?

Re: harrisburg gymboree

• Options
    I know it was going out of business but I'm not sure when the closing date was.  Sucks b/c I don't think there is another near here.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The next closest ones are York or Lancaster.  I really wanted to find some kind of activity to do with Olivia on the weekend but I guess if you work they don't offer anything.  Everything I've found is during the week during the day.  Hmph.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Gym (on the Carlisle Pike right off of 581) had a Saturday morning class.
  • Options
    I was also going to suggest mygym.  We've been taking Connor there since he was 6 months and he loves it! 
  • Options
    What does My Gym involve?
  • Options

I'm looking into My Gym as well, the link is below!

https://www.my-gym.com/

Also, I went to a free music class last night for ages 0-5. It's called Music Together and they have classes both during the day and in the evening. The website is:

https://www.musictogethersusquehanna.com/

(Brandy, I checked and they have one in Harrisburg on Thursday's at 5:30)

• Options
    Emmy, thanks so much for that info!!  That's exactly the kind of thing I am looking for and was unable to find.  Big Smile
  • Options
    You're welcome! I should add that Music Together is NOT free, I just went to a class as a visitor to check it out. If you call, you might be able to attend as a visitor as well before the Spring sessions start.
  • Options

imagelindyanne:
    My Gym (on the Carlisle Pike right off of 581) had a Saturday morning class.

I was going to say this too! I've been to a number of birthday parties there and the kids all love it! I would highly recommend this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes... unfortunetally the Harrisburg Gymboree closed back in January.  :(   It was really cute.  I'm hoping something similar opens up around here.

Also...  BounceU is in annville... its kind of a hike from Hbg... but they do toddler playdates & things & its super cute & fun!!!   Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"