Oregon Babies

Baby high heels, REALLY WTF?!?!?

So, I just got these in the mail today from my sister (aka - Queen of the Ridiculous!)  She paid almost $100 for them!  It is hard to tell in the photo, but they are soft slipper like material with faux heels on them - the brand name is "Heelarious"...Not to be a brat, but perhaps she could have purchased something more usable???

Re: Baby high heels, REALLY WTF?!?!?

• I'm sorry for you. These are hideous and not practical at all. What was your sister thinking? I can't believe anybody would pay $100 for these (except for Suri Cruise I guess).
  • I know, right?!?!  She is the mother of 3, but her youngest is 8, so maybe she just forgot what it is like to have a newborn.  This is our first, so we actually really need all of the practical stuff!  I know she can be over the top, so while I expected some glitz and sassy stuff (I was thinking baby clothes with rhinestones and/or something from Tiffany) this is not what I expected!  :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh. I've seen these and hate them. That is a bummer that she got you 3 pairs of shoes that you are likely never to use instead of a pair or 2 of really good ones you could use. I don't know of any polite way to say anything about it though. Maybe you can sell them on Craigslist or Ebay as soon as you take ONE picture of your LO in them. Haha!
  • I must admit when they first came out I thought they were fantasticly funny. I would totally buy them as a joke for someone but would never in a million years pay more than perhaps $20 for them. And I'd totally include the gift receipt so they could exchange them for something they could actually  use. If I had a little girl and someone bought them for me, I'll admit, I'd totally put them on her ;-) Okay don't judge me I'm a total dork!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"