Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Craig Ranch OBGYN

https://www.craigranchobgyn.com/

Has anyone used them? I'm thinking of switching because they are closer to the house since we moved. Any recs?

Re: Craig Ranch OBGYN

• I see Aliza, the midwife at Craig Ranch - I love her.  The staff there is awesome. :)
  • I saw Dr. Joyner when I lived in McKinney...I really considered seeing her for the pregnancy even though I now live in Fort Worth.  She was very nice and I definitely recommend her.  I assume she does both ob/gyn...
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr Robert and Dr Shimer there.  They are really great.  I actually live in Craig Ranch so it's super convienent for me.  I really like all the staff there.  They have also delivered a couple of my friends babies too.  I would definitely recommend them.
  • I see Dr. Sloan. She is newer to the practice. I really like her. You will see all three OBs in the practice if you are an OB patient but will see only the dr. of your choice once you hit 20 weeks. I know Dr. Joyner is harder to get into. I originally tried to see her but Dr. Sloan was a lot easier to get in with and I like her a lot!
  • I've gone there for 4 years or so...delivered both of my kiddos.  I really like them and the place.  Dr. Robert is great and Dr. Sloan is super sweet as well!  Dr. Joyner only does GYN now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"