Houston Babies
Options

what funny/cute thing is your DC doing lately?

Today we did a spring cleaning of our patio and while it was cleared off we let Eloise paint on some giant sheets of paper. She was stripped down to her panties to keep her clothes clean.

She painted with a brush, then she did finger painting... and finally she started painting on her belly and then laying down on the paper like she was a giant stamp!

She was also very disappointed that I wouldn't let her paint Samuel.

What cute things have your kiddos been up to lately?

- Jena

Re: what funny/cute thing is your DC doing lately?

• Options

I can't think of anything!

Probably because they're just so cute and funny all the time, nothing stands out anymore.  Big Smile

• Options
    Just today, E started saying, "What'cha doin'?" like Isabella on Phineas and Ferb...it cracked me up all day.  It must've been all of the TV watching she did while she was sick last week!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He had been copying us a lot lately.  His grandpa was doing this duck voice (think donald duck) and he was trying to make the same noise.  Also, DH's grandma was over today, and DH said that they were pointing to a plane in the sky, and DS started pointing too!  So cute!
  • Options

I'm was sitting on the step stool at A's feet while she was sitting on the potty this afternoon.  I got a book for her to keep her on the potty a little longer.

She opened to a page with a bunch of houses, clouds and stars on it and said:  "Once upon a time there were houses and lots of stars with clouds..." and then she counted all of them and did it perfectly.  It just melted my heart to see my 27 month old little girl telling stories and being so grown up.  It filled me with pride to see her so smart and creative.  I still can't believe she's mine and that I get another child to share my life with.  Motherhood is just awesome.

I of course started crying because I'm 1000 times more emotional this time.  I think I'm that way because I know that I get to do all of these awesome things again with another kiddo.  

• Options
    Right now he's pointing to everything he's not supposed to touch and telling me..."No, no, no" and then touching it anyway....grrrr....
  • Options
    this very second Luca is wearing non-matching pajamas (thanks to Daddy), rain boots, and his Thomas back pack (pack pack) that he has filled with all his treasures.  He put on the boots and back pack himself and is runing around the houses screaming "I go plane" ( we are going to see Grandma and Grandpa today)....
  • Options

While we were driving home from the Rodeo Carnival, I told her to close her eyes and go to sleep (wanted her to take her afternoon nap in the car).  She replies "no Mommy!  Open eyes and say.....*pulse: thinking of the opposite of sleep* Hello!"

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Options

I love hearing what everyone's LOs are doing :)

DS has started to put the phone to his ear and "talk."  I just think he doesn't watch my every move!  Also, the other day he took his sock off and then pressed it to his foot over and over trying to "put it back on."  Kids are amazing! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekatieraye04:

I love hearing what everyone's LOs are doing :)

DS has started to put the phone to his ear and "talk."  I just think he doesn't watch my every move!  Also, the other day he took his sock off and then pressed it to his foot over and over trying to "put it back on."  Kids are amazing! 

I was going to say this exact same thing.  It is funny though b/c we really don't talk on the phone that much around him so it is one of those things that you wonder how he picked it up!

• Options

imagemrs.littlejeans:
    Just today, E started saying, "What'cha doin'?" like Isabella on Phineas and Ferb...it cracked me up all day.  It must've been all of the TV watching she did while she was sick last week!

Kaitlyn does this same thing!  It cracks me up!

Samantha has started squealing/semi-laughing and it's hilarious to hear.  She's also started sitting for about 5 seconds on her own before falling over. hehe

~*~Jenn~*~
  • Options

C has started walking behind every object she can in the house.  She pushes chairs, boxes, small trains, her stroller.  It's her new favorite thing to do.

O has started asking the meaning of words.  First he asked, "Mom, what does love mean?"  And then this weekend he asked, "Mom, what does stupid mean?"  That was an awesome mom moment. 

• Options

Tracey has figured out that she has to back up to, and squat down to put her bottom in her little chair (that originally belonged to rrr). Sometimes her aim is spot on, sometimes she ends up on the edge of it, and sometimes she misses it completely. So now when she sees any sort of chair she backs up to it and starts squatting.  She doesn't quite get that the chair is too high. 

My mom and I were dying laughing the other day when I was at their house and Tracey was running around on their porch. She started backing up to a bench just as we heard the "beep beep beep" of a truck backing up.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"