Arkansas Babies
Options

Arkansas Moms Weekly Check-In 3/13

Hi ladies!  We haven't had a check-in for a few weeks.  What is everyone up to?  How about a question of the week? 

QOTW: What are looking forward to doing this spring with your little one(s)?

We're about 10 days away from the movers coming to pack us up.  We should be in Arkansas by March 28.  I'm full of mixed emotions still.  Excited about our house, new hours for DH, the fitness center we'll belong to....nervous about the area, finding things to do, etc. 

QOTW:  I'm looking forward to exploring our new area and hopefully finding some great parks and playgrounds.  Taking walks, playing in the backyard, drawing on the driveway with chalk....I can't wait to get there and enjoy the spring weather!

Re: Arkansas Moms Weekly Check-In 3/13

• Options
    I am so ready to get her outside to play, go to the park, the zoo, anything as long as it is outside!  Try our luck at finger painting again!  Spring is a great time of year!  What part of AR are you moving to?
  • Options
    We're heading to Bentonville!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    QOTW:  I'm most looking forward to a little more daylight.  I work 10 hour days so I haven't been able to pick LO up from daycare and get a run in without it getting dark.  DH has been great about trading off days with me so that I can run but he's training for a marathon next month so I hate to get in the way of his training time.  So glad this won't be an issue anymore since the time changes tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good luck with your move!! NWA is a great place to live! To get a better feel for life here (from my perspective), follow my blog (www.meetthedurhams.blogspot.com). I've got some pictures of the countryside and things to do in the area.  I live about 20 miles south of where you're heading, but everyone come and goes between towns. 

• Options

I'm just looking forward to my little girl being here, spending time with her cousins, and the longer days!

JenJar, whereabouts did you guys find a house? Once you get here, I would love to g2g! We're in west Bentonville, not far from WMHO at all, and I am about to transfer from our Fayetteville office to our Bentonville office, so I will be in town all the time now. Thank God! I can't wait to not have to drive to Fayetteville every day!

• Options
    I still don't have a good feel for the area to tell you where west Bentonville is :)  We were only there for 3 days.  The home we found is near 12 and Shell Rd. 
  • Options
    imageJenJar:
    I still don't have a good feel for the area to tell you where west Bentonville is :)  We were only there for 3 days.  The home we found is near 12 and Shell Rd. 
    No problem. :) We live off of Hwy 102. Hwy 12 is only about a mile over from us, although I'm not sure where Shell Rd. is. Doesn't sound like it's too terribly far though!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late to the party.  I can't wait for longer days and getting LO outside. He was born in Sept so we really haven't had much of a chance.  We're going to Chuck-E-Cheese this weekend for his 1st play date. I'm so excited.  I'm one of those people that swore they would never willingly set foot in a place with that many kids, now i can't wait.  Kids really change things. 
  • Options

Hi.. Im new to the group and just learning this web site. I moved to Bella vista Ar about a year and a half ago its only 10 min from bentonville. My hubby works for Sams Corp office so were in town alot. If I can help you find anything feel free to ask. oohh  and some info on me...  Im 40 years old 14 weeks pregnant I have 2 two year old girls that are 29 hours apart and an 18 year old daughter. Keep in touch it would be nice to have some new friends.

Myra

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"