3rd Trimester
Options

Pregnancy Confessions...c'mon in

13»

Re: Pregnancy Confessions...c'mon in

• Options

This post really made my day.  Its so hard to read all these stories and not laugh out loud while at work!  You girls are gonna get me fired!!!!

I totally agree with the ladies about the shaving.  Its stopped all together. I mean totally.  DH makes the chubakka sound at me some times.  (The very hairy star wars creature, I think.)  Luckily, I didn't get the "overly emotional" hormone thing with my pregnancy - so I just laugh with him. 

And also DH and I gave up getting romantic a long time ago.  Again - we both can't stop laughing becuase I know I look ridiculous and the baby is moving and he gets freaked out about it - and I'm uncomfortable.  Oh - the joy of pregnancy....

• Options

Baking some bread.... well actually, a bun.

Cheesy... just like me!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wear maxis during the day and Depends at night because every time I cough, sneeze, laugh, stand up, sit down, etc I pee in my pants. And the diapers at night? Just to get out of bed I have to be fully awake and able to maneuver around a thousand mounds in the bed and the dog and a laundry pile are usually between the bed and the toilet. I'm just too lazy to wake myself and my DF every time I gotta pee, and I sometimes don't make it even when I try.
  • Options

Just for those who don't know this, no worries and no judgement. DH is Dear Husband, DW is Wife, DD is Daughter, DS is Son, DF is Fiance, DB is Boyfriend, DG is Girlfriend, DM is Mama, DP is Papa. Anything ending in IL is an In-law.

• Options
    imagerf3263:

I laugh every day when I get into the shower and realize there are new body parts I can no longer see. I'm also realizing that thongs are a thing of the past.

I've realized that thigh panties are the new thongs. And that one-piece bathing suit from last year - "fat summer" - doesn't stretch far enough to be the swimsuit for this summer.

I take full advantage of how nice some people - including my DF - can be. I've had three back rubs when my back DIDN'T hurt because I needed babied. I never get denied foods I want and people even just randomly bring me food they know I like without my asking. I always get the most comfortable seat. People run around cleaning up behind me o getting me stuff because I "forgot" while I was up or "don't have a clue where I put my drink". I admit I'm REALLY going to miss this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"