South Jersey Babies
Options

Coming Home for a Week - How Much to Pack?

Yay! I'm flying "home" to SJ next month with my little guy who will be 4 months. It's just DS and I since DH has a business trip at the same time. I won't be bringing his car seat/stroller to the airport since my parents purchased them.

I'd like to pack lightly, but I'm trying to think of all the things I need for him and I. The baby monitor and sound machine are a must. I was going to ship an extra pack and play. But what about other items I use everyday like the Boppy and his rocker?

I know I can buy diapers and wipes once I get there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Coming Home for a Week - How Much to Pack?

• Options

Oh, and I need to bring my breast pump and bottles....

Any advice from moms that have traveled with LOs for about a week?

• Options
    i would post this on the stay at home moms board because they are so helpful and am sure they will know what to say
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Crazy girl -- I know someone who can have a pack & play at your parents house waiting for little Benjamin to use! It has the bassinet.

Let me know if there is anything you need and I will see what I have to lend.

If he doesn't mind pink I have an awesome papasan swing as well, hehe.

Can't wait to see you!!!

• Options

Thanks, Beck! Although, my chubby one is already over the 15 lbs weight limit for the pack n' play bassinet, I plan to use the bottom. And the swing would be awesome if you still have it!!!

I'm soooo super excited to come home, I'm counting down the hours. I'll call/text you with our plans. I'll be home Weds Apr 21(pm) - Tues Apr 27

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"