Ohio Babies
Options

Shower location ideas?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

My friend believes her home is too small to hold 20+ shower guests and the parking near me is just near impossible, as it's all street parking...I'm looking for ideas of a (relatively) inexpensive shower location...we need to get moving on this fairly sharpish, as we are hoping to have the shower at the end of April/beginning of May.

Thanks! :) 

Re: Shower location ideas?

• Options
    How fancy are you wanting it?  There are several restaurants that have 'party rooms' with doors that close so it is pretty private.  You could also maybe do a shelter at one of the metro parks.  It might be getting warm and dry by then so it could be outside.
  • Options
    It's hard to say without knowing what area you're looking for.  Your friend could look into local community centers/fire departments/township offices to find out if they have free or cheap meeting rooms available.  I'm in Hilliard and I know the community center is super cheap to rent (includes a kitchen) and the police/fire station have meeting rooms you can use for free if you live in the community.
    Lucy 12.18.06, Will 6.21.09 & Adeline 11.2.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do either of you attend a church that you could use a room in or I have used a friend's condo party house.  Both options are relatively inexpensive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    She has decided to use her house, hoping people don't mind doing the sitting on the floor thing if everyone invited shows...I am sure it will be fine, as I have done that at others' showers in the past, and it was perfectly alright!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"