Canada Babies

Trouble concentraiting

I have trouble concentrating at the best of times.

But now I know I'm pregnant it is HORRIBLE!

I'm a photographer and all I do is surf the web for everything baby.....think about baby names......so on and so on.

I'm 5 weeks prego......does this ever end?

I need to get some work done!

barebonebetty

Re: Trouble concentraiting

• Totally depends on the person I guess.

Just an FYI - you aren't allowed to have your work info in your posts like that. It is against the Bump terms of service. 

• Really?

About the blog........it is a work/personal blog. Kind of more of a diary of who I am. I thought it would be a great way for people to get to know me better......not hoping to get any work from it.....plus I'm Canadian and 99.99999999% of bump readers are American......not really my target market :)

That is too bad........

• Loading the player...
  • Hey I recognize you! You did wedding photos for a girl I went to high school with (Hayley) - they were beautiful!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

• imageemma@barebonephoto.com:

Really?

About the blog........it is a work/personal blog. Kind of more of a diary of who I am. I thought it would be a great way for people to get to know me better......not hoping to get any work from it.....plus I'm Canadian and 99.99999999% of bump readers are American......not really my target market :)

That is too bad........

Doesn't matter.  You can be banned.  It happened to another Canadian photographer I know.
  • Hey Lissah23,

Rick and Hayley are an amazing couple.

I actually won some awards for their shots......still some of my favorites! 

But I'm not allowed to talk about that on here......sucks being a photographer and pregnant!

I'm going to join your baby wearing group as soon as I announce it to the world that I'm preggo. Only two weeks left!

barebonebetty 

• imageemma@barebonephoto.com:

Hey Lissah23,

Rick and Hayley are an amazing couple.

I actually won some awards for their shots......still some of my favorites! 

But I'm not allowed to talk about that on here......sucks being a photographer and pregnant!

I'm going to join your baby wearing group as soon as I announce it to the world that I'm preggo. Only two weeks left!

barebonebetty 

Can't wait for you to join :) It's nice to know there are like minded mamas around here...I swear I'm the only person in Cambridge who wears their baby :P

• Well you won't be the only one long!

Can't wait to join you! Just a couple more weeks!

• imagelissah23:

Can't wait for you to join :) It's nice to know there are like minded mamas around here...I swear I'm the only person in Cambridge who wears their baby :P

I see tons of mom's in Cambridge babywearing. Almost everyone at our baby bootcamp did! 

• What is baby baby boot camp?
  • It is a workout class.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"