Toronto Babies

Thursday QOTD

Today's question comes from Cubits:

What was the most helpful thing someone did for you when your LO was born?

Re: Thursday QOTD

• For me, it was before he was born. My mom came to town to help me cook and fill my freezer. My mom generally drives me crazy, but this was really helpful.

In other news, WHY WON'T MY BABY SLEEP?? I think he's teething. I HOPE he's teething, because at least that would explain the sleeplessness and constant screaming. So. Much. Screaming. His voice is even a little hoarse this morning from all the screaming last night. Sigh.

• The guys came and did our driveway early because they knew that I was pregnant. So even though they were hella busy they did it when I was 39w pregnant instead of in September when it was supposed to be done.

Is it possible that he is going through the 4 month wakeful?

• Loading the player...
  • my IL dropped off 5 different casseroles that she had made and froze for us. When I was pregnant i didn't think it would be a problem for one of us to cook and how WRONG I was. I was and still am so thankful she did that. it was nice to have something hearty and not just takeout or kraft dinner

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• imageJen&Joe06:

Is it possible that he is going through the 4 month wakeful?

I think he's teething, and it's lousy. He was so miserable this morning and clearly in pain. A little bit of Infant Tylenol has turned him into a completely different baby. Here's hoping that he'll sleep better tonight.

• I was stuck in the hospital for nearly a week (3 days before DS was born while they were trying to induce me and 3 days after my C/S).  Since we weren't expecting to be in there that long we didn't bring a whole lot to do - just a book and my iPod.

I got transferred from Cambridge to Guelph and Guelph had a ban on visitors while I was there, so it was just me and DH staring at each other day in and out.

My sister made me up a basket after day 2 full of snacks, puzzle books, magazines, and books and sent it to me at the hospital.  It made the time go by so much faster!

• All the food dropped off was a God send. My Mom also came by with a full car of groceries and stayed for 6 hours so I could get some sleep and she took care of M and fed her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"