Oregon Babies

Carpet cleaning recommendations?

So, Lana is almost at the crawling age and before she gets there I MUST have the carpet cleaned. I do not want her crawling on this dirty floor! Any recommendations for carpet cleaners? I am hoping to spend under $100. All I need done is the living room, staircase and hallway.

Re: Carpet cleaning recommendations?

• My mom went to Albertson's one time and rented one and did it herself. Worked really well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Yeah I did that once before, but it killed my back. I am feeling to lazy to put that much effort into it...lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahaha! I don't blame you! I'd rather pay someone to do it too. Wink
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Let me ask my friend.  She recommended her guy to me and he did a good job for cheap and he used environmentally safe products.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We always use ChemDry.  My husband has allergies and the way they clean the floors doesn't cause him the problems that traditional method floor cleaners do.
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Do you still need a rec?  My uncle owns his own carpet cleaning business and I can give you his information.  Send me a private message if you are interested.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • we use and love teddy bear carpet care!  All organic, super nice and the owners do all the work so no weirdos in your house!  I knew a guy from hs who worked for stanley steamer or something and he used to steal stuff from customers!  Scary!
  •  

Hey

I work in the apartment business and we go through a company called PG Long I dont know if they do houses but I would look them up they do a wonderful job and they are really nice. Its a family owned business.

Thanks Rachel 

• We use Renew Carpet Cleaning & Restoration. The guy does an amazing job for a good price. We had our rental house (1500 sq ft of carpets) cleaned for only $218.00 and these carpets were bad! I thought we were gonna have to replace them. It looked like our old tenants poured oil all over the carpets. But he got 98% of the stains out and even patched up two scratch marks where there cats scratched through.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"