Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

think I can exchange unopened formula to Target?

We bought Drew a new can of Up&Up soy formula yesterday, but he is going on Allimentum now (my wallet is crying, sobbing actually) I don't have the receipt still but it is unopened and it is Target brand - think i'll have an issue? 
{Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}

Re: think I can exchange unopened formula to Target?

• Options
    Nope I did this and had no problem. You just have to give them your drivers license.
  • Options
    Great, thank you son much! 
    {Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    if you used a credit card/check card to purchase it they can look up the information and credit your card.
  • Options
    They'll give you store credit without a receipt.  You can return 2 things per year this way (they'll scan your driver's license).
  • Options
    You can, but they'll trash it.  I don't think they can re-shelve it.  Do you know anyone IRL who can use it and buy it off you?  Or can you donate it to a shelter/food bank type thing instead of it going to waste?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageShell24:
    You can, but they'll trash it.  I don't think they can re-shelve it.  Do you know anyone IRL who can use it and buy it off you?  Or can you donate it to a shelter/food bank type thing instead of it going to waste?

They told me that have 100% food guarantee so you can exchange no questions asked. If it isn't opened and not expired, I don't they would trash it.

• Options
    imagechildof007:

imageShell24:

They told me that have 100% food guarantee so you can exchange no questions asked. If it isn't opened and not expired, I don't they would trash it.

Right, they'll take it back.  That's what they were telling you.  However, they can't re-shelve it.  They can't guarantee that nothing was done to it, and there would be too much liability if something happened to a baby if someone had messed with it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know about Target, but Wal Mart (at least the one where I live) won't take back formula without a receipt.
  • Options
    I tried to do this but I paid cash and did not have a receipt. If you have the receipt they will but I am out of luck :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"