Pennsylvania Babies

Rotavirus vaccine

Has anyones DC had a bad reaction to the rotavirus vaccine? 

Henry has been spitting up/vommiting and not sleeping as well since thursday, which was when he got his vaccines.  The dr's office is tellng me it has nothing to do with the vaccinations but I dont buy it.  They want me to bring him in tomorrow morning if hes not doing any better.

Re: Rotavirus vaccine

• Sad Poor Henry! Wish I could help, but I don't think either of my girls had a reaction to it. Hope he's feeling better!!
  • DD hasn't had a reaction like that, but I'm pretty sure I read that it was possible for that to happen.

I'm sorry, I hope he feels better soon!

Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Loading the player...
  • Ethan has had sleep issues after shots too, especially when he was younger.  I hope Henry feels better soon!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know my friend's little guy actually got a strain of the rotovirus right after getting the shot when he was an infant!  I hope that isn't the case with Henry.  Hopefully you get it figured out and he is back to himself soon!
  • Thanks everyone.  He was a little sick last night but seems back to himself today, he's been sleeping a lot so I think he's working on getting better.  Its so hard when they arent feeling well :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"