Infertility
Options

7dp5dt= negative

Mike and I are crushed and it has been a very rough morning and it is only 5:40.  I will not be POAS for the rest of the week.  It is just too hard.  Beta is Thursday and at this point we are looking for a miracle. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 7dp5dt= negative

• Options
    Oh Mrs. P. I'll be sending positive T & P to you all day.  Try to stay positive and let's all hope for a positive come Thursday's Beta.
    After DX- IF 1996-16 years old; IVF 1 5/2009 BFP! ;MC- 8 W6d- 6/2009
    DX w/ Protein S Deficiency and unexplained thin lining
    Multiple D&C's, Hysterscopy for removal of Scar Tissue, Endometrial Biopsy, 3 BFN FETs, including a year of cancelled due to lining issues (ranging 4.5 to 6.4),
    Procedure of arcuate uterus, Shocking lining development...9.2.
    Moved on to adoption 3/2011
    Homestudy approved! 6/27/2011
    Forever matched! 7/17/2012
    Precious baby boy born 7/30/2012
    SAIF & PAIF Always Welcome
  • Options
    I am still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and praying for that miracle, Mrs. P.  Huge Hugs...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry honey.  I'm keeping you in my T&P that you get your miracle.  (((lots of hugs)))
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    miracles do happen. Hoping for one for you! hang in there
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options
    i'm so sorry that you had a negative this morning.  i'm still holding out hope that it was just too early.  fingers crossed for thursday!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Still holding onto lots of hope for you for Thursday.
  • Options
    ::hugs::  oh honey i'm sorry you had a negative, but remember you are NOT out of the game yet!!  T&Ps your way for a great beta on Thursday
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options

Sending lots of T&P's that Thursday's results are a good surprise!!

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Sending lots of positive thoughts your way and hoping for good news on Thursday!
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. {{{hugs}}}
    Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
  • Options
    NO!!!! This cannot be true. I feel sick to my stomach, I am so sorry.I hope, hope, hope that it is just too early and the test was just not sensitive enough. Huge hugs to you and Mike :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

((HUGS)) cutie

Praying, sending GL & PPV's for a great beta on Thursday. 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

It is very possible that it's too soon.  Don't give up hope.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. 

ps ~ I'm also 7dp5dt in my FET cycle. 

jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Don't give up hope!!  I am a "data person" and I looked at a ton of IVF FF charts when I got a BFN after my IVF.  I would say the average BFP was the equivalent of 12dpo. That is the average, so many women didn't get their BFP until later.  Hang in there. You are definitely not out yet.

Good luck on Thursday!!!

Also, I feel like I have heard on here that frozen transfers often have late implanters.

• Options
    It still seems too early! you're not out yet! Sending positive thoughts and GL your way! Don't give up!
    Natural BFP on 3/08
    C/P- at 6 weeks
    5 IUI's= BFN
    Dx: Endo stage 1 : evevated FSH (11.3)
    IVF#1: 3dt 2 8 cell, grade 1 embyos :bfn

*(P)SAIFW*

~A lotus springs from mud~ Chinese proverb
  • Options
    Im so sorry.
  • Options
    So sorry hon, I'll be thinking of you and praying it was just too early.
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm so sorry. I'm still holding out hope for good news on Thursday! ((hugs))
  • Options
    Oh I am hoping it is just too early for you.  My fingers are crossed
    Feb 2010 - IVF #1 BFP, miscarriage with D&C April 2010 - IVF #2 BFN June 2010 - IVF #3 BFP, Baby girl born March 2011 Oct 2011 - Natural BFP, D&C Dec Jan 2012 - back to RE
  • Options
    GL and positive thoughts for your beta on Thursday!!! ((hugs))
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  Crossing my fingers that you'll get your miracle.

PAIFW/SAIFW

DS1 born July 2002 (previous marriage).

TTC since Oct 08. DH Dx w/testicular cancer March 09.
    MFI due to retrograde ejaculation/azoospermia.
    5/2 IVF #1 cancelled due to large follie.
    6/14 start Lupron for IVF #1.2. 6/22 start stims.
    7/4 ER and Biopsy.
    7/9 Transferred 2 (1-4BB and 1-3BB) embryos.  4 frosties.
    7/15 +HPT 6dp5dt. 7/18 Beta #1: 193. 7/20 Beta #2: 415.
    8/10 1st u/s - It's triplets!

• Options
    I'm sorry.  I hope you are surprised by good news later this week.  ((HUGS))

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Its still early. I really, really hope you get a great surprise on beta day ((( HUGS )))
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Keeping my fingers crossed until Thursday!

::hugs::

• Options

Oh no sweetie...I'm SO, so sorry you had to see that BFN. My heart is breaking for you.

I'm still going to hold on to some hope for you. I'll be thinking of you and I'm here for you Alisha! 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    I'm really hoping that it's just too early! I'll be thinking about you and wishing you the best of luck on Thursday!!! ((hugs))
    MoM to twins!! L & O born 11/29/10
  • Options
    Oh no!!!!!  I cannot believe this.  I don't want to believe this.  I'm so sorry.  I hope its still just too early.  Big hugs to you and Mike.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • Options
    grazygrazy member
    Praying for a false negative or a late implanter. ((hugs))
    DS born 7.30.11
  • Options
    I'm sorry sweetie. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    I will be sending super positive beta vibes to you!  You are NOT out!
  • Options
    I am so sorry!  I hope you get a BFP on Thursday.  GL!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about the bfn. I'm hoping and praying that it's just too early. Sending lots of PPVs your way for Thursday!
  • Options
    alicbalicb member
    I am so, so sorry.
    Our first little one is getting big!
    Number two

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Praying for a miracle for you and keeping my fingers crossed for you!  Hugs!
  • Options
    I am so sorry hon, hold out for that beta! You know they are lots of low betas that turn out successful! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
    TTC #1 since 6/08, MFI dx'd 3/09 Varicocelectomy 6/09, Hydrocelectomy 10/09 IVF with ICSI in Jan/Feb 2010 ER 2/7, ET 2/12 - transferred 2 blasts 5 snowbabies Beta #1 = 22 #2 = 19. Chemical Pregnancy :( FET May 2010 ET 5/30 - transferred 3 embies = BFN Fall/10 Went Gluten free + New RE and Clinic IUI #1 + Clomid 50 mg (1 follie) on 1/18 IUI #2 + Clomid 100 mg (1 follie) on 2/15 IUI# 3 + Femara 7.5 mg (1 follie) on 3/14 = BFP!!!! Beta #1 = 172 (15dpiui) Beta #2 =683!!! Ultrasound at 7 wks: 1 perfect beating heart. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sweetie I am praying for a miracle for you and Mike...
    May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
    IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
    ~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • Options
    I think it's still early - sending all my T&P your way that you get your miracle!!
  • Options
    Oh hon...  I am so so so sorry!!!    But it isn't over yet... it just isn't.   I'm holding out hope for you!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, but all hope is not yet lost!  Fingers crossed for a fabulous surprise!
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  I hate looking at negative pee sticks.  It really could just be too early.  My 1st beta at 7dp5dt was 5, which you could not see on a HPT.  Good luck to you!
    DS #1 on the way after 2 cycles of ART (IVF+FET) EDD 7/3/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"