Ohio Babies

Big consignment event?

megd06megd06 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

I was wondering if there are ever any big baby consignment events in Columbus? I moved here from Fayetteville, AR in August and there used to be some about an hour from Fayetteville that went on once a year, so I was just wondering if anything similar went on here, and if so--when and where?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Big consignment event?

• The Westerville Community Center holds a baby sale twice a year called the Baby Bargain Boutique & Maternity Sale. The next one is on June 5th from 9am to 12pm. I went to the one last year which I think was in August and found a bunch of great items for my baby. It's mostly clothes and toys but they do have some larger items; I bought a baby bath tub and a breastfeeding pillow along with a bunch of clothes (gender neutral). I can't wait to go back this year and buy lots of pink girly clothes now that my baby girl is here. Once Upon A Child is a great consignment store with several locations and is a great place to save on kids stuff as well. I would love to hear if there are other consignment events around town. Thanks.
  • I second Once Upon A Child! I think all of the onsies are only $1.
  • Loading the player...
  • There was one the past few days at the Hartford Fairgrounds in Licking County. However, the same event - just smaller will be in Delaware County in 2 weeks. It's called "Three Bags Full" You can register early as a an expectant Mother at  threebagsfull.info and get a pre-shopping pass which you'll totally want to use! I went today which was like the 3rd day of the sale and was the worst time. But I did get a pair of gap dress pants, and Old Navy Jeans that were maternity. But I'm definitely planning on going to the Delaware one.
  • I'd also check craigslist i know some people don't like shopping there but its a great place to sell stuff & a lot of people but on the events i know there was one in dublin this past weekend ! 

Hope this helps !

• I also love Once Upon A Child. I just went there a few days ago to just look around and ended up walking out with quite a bit of stuff for less than $30. Definately worth checking out for anything from clothes to furniture to accessories.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"