Connecticut Babies
Options

Hello CT

It's been a while since I've checked this board.  How is everyone?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello CT

• Options

Good Mel, how are you?

• Options
    I can't complain.  LO is at my favorite baby age now- 5 months.  Holding her head up well, but still stays put when you place her down :)  So far the back to work full-time has been ok- my daycare is great and LO really likes her caregivers.  I can't wait for it to get warmer around here so I can take her outside to play.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seriously, warmer would be awesome!  I'm totally jealous that your DD still stays put though.  My little guy is already army crawling all over the place and I can't leave him anywhere even for a minute.  I'm going to have to break out the pnp soon, just so I can go the bathroom without worrying about him getting into something!  Glad you love your daycare, me too.  So many stories about bad dc out there I feel lucky to have found a good one! 
  • Options

He is an advanced little guy!  I'm starting to look into creative ways to put together a play area with gates and such for LO once she gets mobile.  I want to make something bigger with a mat or carpet so I can get in there and play, but also leave her to play by herself with enough room so she won't complain that she's cooped up.  I'm not looking forward to the full-house babyproofing that is coming!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"