Arkansas Babies
Options

Cable in NW AR

We're moving there in a few weeks - who do you guys use/recommend for a cable provider?  It looks like Cox is the only option unless we go with DirectTV.  Does anyone have and like satellite?  Here in NY with all our snow, friends' satellites are always out but I'm wondering if it would be different there.  We really want to pay less than we do here, but it looks like Cox would actually be more.

Re: Cable in NW AR

• Options
    A lot of areas have the new AT&T Uverse. We've just switched to it - well, ordered it anyway, it's not hooked up yet. But everyone I know who has it likes it better than Cox. I don't really know anyone around here who uses Direct TV. I would check and see if the area you're moving to has Uverse available. It was definitely a better price than Cox and according to everyone I know who has it, it's a lot better for internet and you get more TV channels.
  • Options
    We looked at their website, but when we put in our address it said it wasn't available yet.  I'll give them a call!  Thanks :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejordnsgrl:

imageamelianguy:
    A lot of areas have the new AT&T Uverse. We've just switched to it - well, ordered it anyway, it's not hooked up yet. But everyone I know who has it likes it better than Cox. I don't really know anyone around here who uses Direct TV. I would check and see if the area you're moving to has Uverse available. It was definitely a better price than Cox and according to everyone I know who has it, it's a lot better for internet and you get more TV channels.

- I noticed on another post you live off 102 in B'ville - So do I.....can I ask when Uverse became available to you?  We've been waiting to switch FOREVER.  I can't stand how much we pay Cox for their poop service. 

Thanks!

It became available to us around the first of February, and we just got it hooked up and everything on the 12th. It's fantastic. We like it MUCH better than Cox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"