Canada Babies
Options

I can't believe...

....there hasn't been one single post about last night's gold medal game on the Canada board!  What kind of Canadians are you all? :P

Re: I can't believe...

• Options

I know! I totally forgot about this board during the game...maybe because the other board was getting so much game action. I think the problem is this board is "out of sight, out of mind."

Any ideas for increasing traffic? I'd love to talk to Canadian mommies more. 

• Options

I was thinking that too :) ?I was only watching on and off with my toddler, so I think I missed most of the exciting parts.

I'd like to see more board traffic too!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm a terrible Canadian who doesn't like hockey...so I didn't watch.  But I was still happy that we won the Gold.

• Options
    imagemommy~to~mj:

I know! I totally forgot about this board during the game...maybe because the other board was getting so much game action. I think the problem is this board is "out of sight, out of mind."

Maybe we could do a daily/every couple days check in? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemommy~to~mj:

This!! I don't know how to increase traffic, I forget that this board is here!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    There are just so many boards for Canada (with mostly the same people) so I find I keep forgetting that some are here.
  • Options
    new here, so seeing canadian boards (even though not specific really unless you look) makes me happy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"