Louisiana Babies
Options

Weekend Recap

What did you ladies do over the weekend?

We took family pics Saturday afternoon. I worked Saturday night. And yesterday was a spring cleaning day. Very boring!! 

Re: Weekend Recap

• Options

Aww where did you guys take pictures?

Saturday I spent cleaning and unpacking from the move.  I don't think I will ever be done with that. 

Sunday, I spent a lot of time outside helping D build our new shed and playing with the girls.  It was too pretty not to be out and about. 

• Options
    Took them at Sears. They came out okay. They were super busy and didn't really have time to edit our pics. They came out dark but I used picasa on them this morning. Now they  look great. I posted them on myspace and will put them in the blog later.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yay, I'll have to go look.  I barely ever get on myspace anymore....
  • Options
    Ya me either. I need to make a facebook but I'm rarely on myspace so I doubt a facebook would do me any good. Ah..oh well...I might get around to it.
  • Options

Went shopping for maternity clothes, to the farmers market to get some delicious strawberries, went to eat at yvette maries on government, and spent some time outside! 

Why were we teased with one nice day, and then it's gloomy again today!?

• Options

No kidding.  This weather is awful.  I don't know about you guys but I am ready for hot and sunny. 

How were the strawberries? 

• Options
    LizlaLizla member
    We went to Global Wildlife in Folsom and had a blast!!!
  • Options
    they were sooooo good! The berries were from ponchatoula, and they were 3.50 a pint (or 13 for half a flat, i think?!) definitely recommend -- worth going down to the farmers market!
  • Options
    Yum I miss ponchatoula berries! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"