2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone buy anything from Bambi Baby?

Has anyone ever ordered furniture from this site? They have the crib and dresser we want, and with free shipping and a 10% coupon, it's about $225 less than the store we went to this weekend. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback about the customer service, shipping, etc. Thanks!

Re: Anyone buy anything from Bambi Baby?

• Options

I live in the area of Bambi Baby in New Jersey. I have to say that they are an amazing family run store and I have only had AMAZING experiences with them from a customer service perspective.

I can't speak to the delivery etc. Since I live down the street from the hoboken location.

If you need to call the store directly ask if Emelio is there. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. 

• Options
    I have ordered my crib mattress from there and was completely satisfied! I live in CA and got the mattress in about a week in a half and no dents or problems with the product! I recommend them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bought our furniture set there. great experience! only issue was that it was ready for delivery 1wk after order :-) great on one hand, but that was MONTHS earlier than we expected! (typical timeframe for our set was 8-12wks, so we ordered @ 19wks).

fyi, we paid fedex an extra $69 to bring boxes into the house... otherwise it's curbside drop off. boxes arrived in excellent condition. there was a minor defect (manufacturers fault) that bonavita quickly took care of. notified bambi, and they were ready to help us if we weren't satisfied with bonavita's handling of it. liked knowing bambi had our backs (even though they didn't have to get involved). will def buy from there again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"