Oregon Babies

Playgroup 10 or 11?

So, it's tied at 10am and 11am right now. Please reply to this with which works better. I'm a little confused as it says there have been 13 votes on the poll BUT only 7 and myself said they were coming...?? So, if you plan on coming let me know which works better for you. I thought a poll would be easier, but apparently not when there are multiple votes and votes from people not coming. Oh well! Smile
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Playgroup 10 or 11?

• Either is fine really. Morgan eats at 10 so I'd just have to feed her at your place but that is no big deal to me :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Either works for me. 11 would be best, but I will be there either way. Also, can you send me your address in a private message?
  • Either works for me! 
  • Jake and I have a horrible cold that I don't want to expose anyone to, I'm finally getting better but he's getting into the worst of it... grrr.  So hopefully next week.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesleepyocean:
    Jake and I have a horrible cold that I don't want to expose anyone to, I'm finally getting better but he's getting into the worst of it... grrr.  So hopefully next week.

Boooo Jake! Get better! I'm sorry. Kayleigh just got over hers. It's funny 'cause she does this pretend cough thing so I'm always trying to figure out if it's a real one or not...dork. Anyway, hopefully he feels better soon & we'll see ya next time!

• imageamyknjones:
    Either works for me. 11 would be best, but I will be there either way. Also, can you send me your address in a private message?

Sent.

• imagesoontobe05:

imagesleepyocean:
    Jake and I have a horrible cold that I don't want to expose anyone to, I'm finally getting better but he's getting into the worst of it... grrr.  So hopefully next week.

Boooo Jake! Get better! I'm sorry. Kayleigh just got over hers. It's funny 'cause she does this pretend cough thing so I'm always trying to figure out if it's a real one or not...dork. Anyway, hopefully he feels better soon & we'll see ya next time!

I know, it's always something.  We just had colds at the beginning of February too, it seems like we just got over them and we're all sick again.  DH is at the doctor right now because he thinks his has turned into a secondary infection..sigh.  Seriously I'm ready for cold season to be over, or for DH to stop bringing them home!!!!  Jake and I need some people and baby time so hopefully next week!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"