Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Pregnancy Jeans

I purchased my first Fit Pregnancy today. :)  There was an interesting blurb in it about a company that takes your favorite pair of pre-pregnancy jeans and puts in special elastic material on the sides so they longer in your pregnancy!  After the baby is born, you send them back and they take the material out and sew them back to normal.  $60.  I don't have any pants I love THAT much, but I thought it was an interesting option!

Re: Pregnancy Jeans

• Options
    Interesting! This wouldn't work for me since my butt has grown too lol but I have a friend that it probably would have been ideal for - the only thing that grew on her was her belly. Smile
  • Options
    The pair of jeans I bought right before I got pregnant are my favorite. They didn't even cost me $60 though... So I guess I'll just wait Stick out tongue they still fit for now though.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what a cute concept!
    PLC 7.16.07 * MDC 10.16.10
    Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
    Educate, inspire and connect those touched by ichthyosis and related disorders through emotional support, information, advocacy and research funding for better treatments and eventual cures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"