Babies on the Brain
Options

sunday night confession time

Mine:  I don't wear thongs anymore. Haven't worn them since I got pregnant.  Bring on the panty lines.

Aaaaaaand, when I was in kindergarten I peed in the corner of the classroom bc the teacher wouldn't let me go to the restroom and I really had to go.  It was behind a whale shaped container that had dress up clothes in it

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: sunday night confession time

• Options

I've done HORRIBLY on my diet the past week or so. Back on track tomorrow. I HAVE to.

I should probably take the rest of my GS cookies to work so people eat them and I don't have anymore.

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I don't wear thongs anymore either. I just don't feel good in them.

Baby #1 edd 4/21/07 - Matthias James born 5/2/07, 9 lbs, 22 in

Baby # 2 edd 11/26/08 - Ezra Jacob born 11/29/08, 9 lbs 6 oz., 21 3/4 in

Baby #3 edd 05/04/13 - Titus Jude born 05/01/13, 9 lb 5 oz. 21.5 in

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have not worn them in years.  I look like a marshmallow with a rubber band tied around it!  I would rather wear underwear that look good on me, you know, for that rare instance when someone would see me in my underwear :)
    Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Options

Dude. Why am I the only one that added mine?

Embarrassed 

I don't wear thongs anymore either because I'm fat.

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I can't type what I really want to, so I guess I'll go with: it's really nice having H as just a roommate with no romantic attachment/obligation. Our duties are clearly defined and boundaries respected. I'm now getting the help I wanted for the last year. I will miss this when he moves out next week. 

Oh, and I peed my pants at school, too. In third grade.  

• Options
    imageRachelG83:

Dude. Why am I the only one that added mine?

Embarrassed 

I don't wear thongs anymore either because I'm fat.

Mine's there now, don't fret. I never made the thong to weight connection, but I know mine are considerably less attractive looking now than they were before. I don't care, I'm not willing to have VPL or be adjusting all day. Bring on the indentations.  

• Options

aggie - I have missed a lot I think.  I hope you are okay.  

I peed my pants in front of my entire class in third grade while reading my story out loud.  It was mentioned in the valedictorian's high school graduation speech (my name wasn't mentioned, but he turned and looked right at me). Terdhead. 

• Options

I'm pretty much over actively ttc.  Not that shocking, but still.  I haven't temped, tracked or tested since the cycle that started in early january. 

Oh...when I was younger, I totally flipped off my mom when she asked me to clean my room.  I still wonder why she didn't kick my ass.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    imageaggie_teacher:

I can't type what I really want to, so I guess I'll go with: it's really nice having H as just a roommate with no romantic attachment/obligation. Our duties are clearly defined and boundaries respected. I'm now getting the help I wanted for the last year. I will miss this when he moves out next week. 

Now I want to know what you can't say. I'm nosy like that.

• Options
    I cried over something stupid at the grocery store today. Stupid hormones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageaggie_teacher:

I'm sorry hun.  ((hugs))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I peed on the floor in both kindergarten and 1st grade. I was too much of a goody goody to ask the teacher to let me go. (other kids would abuse bathroom privelages, so teacher got strict)

• Options

oops forgot mine.  I peed my pants in kindergarden when playing outside before the buses came to pick us up.  I told my teacher I had to go and she told me to wait until I got home.  Bascially she didn't want to take me inside to let me go.  So I peed my pants.

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Options

imageLucyAnnie:
    I have not worn them in years.  I look like a marshmallow with a rubber band tied around it!  I would rather wear underwear that look good on me, you know, for that rare instance when someone would see me in my underwear :)

This! And LOL! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Options

i have made the swap from thong to boyshorts and have never looked back

i am pretty frustrated at work, but have to keep a happy face for those who supervise me and those that i outrank. i've been here so long now that people look up to me. and i hate that. for someone in the military to stay locked in one place for 7 years can be rare, so i'm "seasoned"

sometimes i want to just go out and drink, but don't want to bother anyone to watch the kiddo

• Options
    imageaggie_teacher:

Oh no :(  Hugs!

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Options
    I peed my pants in second grade. My teacher left me and another student in the room while everyone else went somewhere (I don't remember where??? Odd, now that I think about it...) and told us not to leave the room for ANY reason. I had to go to the bathroom so bad...but she told us not to leave - so I wet my pants. So sad. Then, I had to go to the clinic to get some clean short and I had to wear those the rest of the day. Total embarrassment! :(
  • Options
    imageroshybride:
    imageaggie_teacher:

Now I want to know what you can't say. I'm nosy like that.

Oh and I realized this sounds incredible insenstive. I'm sorry. I know you've been having a rough time and I'm sorry.

• Options
    imageWinsyWade:
    imageaggie_teacher:

Oh no :(  Hugs!

I think I missed something too :-(  I'm sorry bout the circumstances, but I'm glad to hear that things are starting to straighten out for you.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    imageaggie_teacher:

I'm so sorry Aggie.  ::hugs::

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I just had sex. And it was good except for we had to stop after awhile because my inner thigh was cramping up.
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't like girl scout cookies. At all. 
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"