Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Can I complain about MIL really quick?

We met her for lunch because she wanted to see Ry. First, she tried to give him some mac 'n cheese and fries. I don't really have a problem with the mac, but he had some food coming and snacks for the wait.The fries are a no-no for us. After eating we walked around and ended up in Marble Slab. She tried to give Ry a bite of her peanut butter ice cream! I kept telling her no and she wouldn't listen. Again, he had his own food. She also tried to give Ry a bite of (8 year old)SIL's ice cream with her spoon. Ugh, no thanks... we don't like germs.

Re: Can I complain about MIL really quick?

• Options

Oh that's annoying.

I have the opposite, my MIL is freaking about the food Jake eats. LOL.

But all of the above would be a big no-no for me too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dude, I can't stand it. Just because SIL is a kid doesn't mean that Ry needs to share her food.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My MIL tries to do the same thing and my DH is always telling her to stop. Why don't they get it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sucks.  I'm pretty lenient about letting DS try stuff (although I said a long time ago when my little cousins would only eat french fries that I would never give them to my kids), but the fact that you told her no and she did it anyway would really piss me off. 
  • Options

imagekklickka:
    That sucks.  I'm pretty lenient about letting DS try stuff (although I said a long time ago when my little cousins would only eat french fries that I would never give them to my kids), but the fact that you told her no and she did it anyway would really piss me off. 

I'm lenient when it's me or FI giving it to him. He actually had mac 'n cheese with FI earlier in the day. I've also given him ice cream, just not peanut butter flavor.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"