Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Marriage on the rocks

Our relationship flat out sucks right now. I dont want any advice nor to get into details but I think they should have a relationship problems board on here, unless they do and I have not seen it.

Re: Marriage on the rocks

• Options

imagewigglebee15:
    I think they have one on the nest.

Yep, it's called Trouble in Paradise.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

sorry you're going through that hun... Hope it gets better.

There's a TIP board on the nest but I don't really know what the vibe is over there. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They do on the Nest.  I think it is called something like Trouble In Paradise.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh, thanks ladies. I never knew about that board. I will check it out.
  • Options
    I'm sorry!  I hope things get better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry hon. :(
  • Options
    Right there with you sorry!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options

imageorleyl:
    Oh, thanks ladies. I never knew about that board. I will check it out.

So I have to put my two cents in because DH and I are having a rocky time right now as well.  I refuse to go to the TIP board because I can't see how talking to a bunch of other women who are fed up with SOs would help me.  I feel like it would just make me see more issues with my marriage, you know, someone says, OH, I hate it when DH... and you think, oh yeah, I never thought of that but my DH does that too and it is annoying! 

I guess I just wanted to share my feelings about a board like that because if I were you I would avoid it.  I don't need a website board causing more issues in my marriage, I have enough to deal with already...  IMO.

• Options

Back in the day when I had the lamest job ever and did nothing but lurk on the nest all day, I read that board sometimes. From what I remember, they don't just sit around and gripe about their husbands or anything like that. They give good advice - but they can be blunt. If you want to post there, be prepared for very honest replies.

GL, I hope that things get better for you guys!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I feel your pain, going through the same thing here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRach03k:

Back in the day when I had the lamest job ever and did nothing but lurk on the nest all day, I read that board sometimes. From what I remember, they don't just sit around and gripe about their husbands or anything like that. They give good advice - but they can be blunt. If you want to post there, be prepared for very honest replies.

GL, I hope that things get better for you guys!

Yes!  I was and sometimes am a regular on TIP prior to getting PG.  I think that board is excellent.  My personality tends to be on the blunt side.  I don't like to sugarcoat things and I don't like it when people do the same to me.  I want to know what's wrong,  what responsibility I have in it, and what I can do.  The TIP ladies  do that for you.  They're not a bunch of miserable women with horrible marriages.  Don't judge or stereotype, folks.  Most of them are in great marriages or were in bad ones, got out of it and learned from it.  They're on there to help out others who may need advice.  But like pp said, they are blunt.  They don't like to blow rainbows up your azz so be prepared for responses that you may find harsh or not ready to hear.  If you get past some of the snarky folks and listen to their advice you might get a lot of help there.  GL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Don't know what kind of troubles ur having and I know u said no advice needed but if it's baby related babyproofing your marriage by Stacie cockerell, Cathy o'neill, and Julia stone. It helped me a lot
  • Options

GL to you!!!

I've also read Babyproofing your Marriage.  It's a great book. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"