Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

first belly laugh!!!

Kai just made his first real laugh!  We were giving him a bath and DH and I were goofing around.  DH tried to stick the soap bottle down my sweatpants and I squealed.  We look over and Kai is cracking up in the tub.  He must have laughed for a good 20 second straight.

You know what this means, right?  Im gonna be acting like a total moron tomorrow trying to get him to do it again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: first belly laugh!!!

• Options
    So sweet!! I LOVE when they start to laugh. DS hasn't had a real laugh yet. I can't wait. Ds1 used to laugh when I would sing narles Barkley. The part where he says "hootie who hootie who hootie who who do you think you are?! Hahaha bless your soul!"
  • Options

Love it! I cannot wait to hear Neena's first belly laugh.

Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cried when DS did about a week ago, just like I do w/ all his 1st.  So sweet, & so true that once they do - you'll do anything to get them to do it again.  Enjoy it!
  • Options
    Mina had her first laugh last night!! I was blowing on her feet, and she laughed up a storm. We caught it on video!! Loved it, but I couldn't get her to do it today...I'll be trying my hardest tomorrow. I might have to sing like PP said!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"