2nd Trimester
Options

1st dc induced = 2nd dc induced?

I was wondering how many of you 2nd time or more moms had to be induced with your first child if you had to be induced with your other children too?

I had to be induced with ds at 41. 5 weeks and I am so afraid I will have to be induced with this dd too. I so want to go into labor on my own and experience the surprise of it all. I went for my 37 week check up and I was already 3 cm, she felt the baby's head and said I would go fast when I go into labor. None of these things happened when I was preg with DS, but I still worry if she will be stubborn like her big bro.

Thanks ladies, I hope that my fears are just fears and she will come on her own.

Re: 1st dc induced = 2nd dc induced?

• Options
    sorry wrong board ladies...
  • Options
    All my friends in situation like this have gone a lot faster with their seconds. I'm thinking of 4 different people induced with first and not induced with seconds. And all went very fast. One almost had her second outside the hospital doors! Not wishing that on you.....just sayin'!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for the info. I am glad to know that there are women out there that went on their own with their second or other children. I sure hope I make it to the hospital and can get an epi before she is born :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"