Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

We just lowered the cribs.

Probably the latest anyone has done it, huh? 8 months and just lowered the crib??! Embarrassed But they seriously haven't pulled up on anything, most definitely not their cribs. I just felt like we were playing with fire by not doing it yet and now I feel much better and they can pull up all they want!

Re: We just lowered the cribs.

• Options

A is a week older and we haven't done hers. I totally forgot I told DH we needed to do that this weekend and then didn't do it.

On another note, I'm uploading pics now and I don't have any with all 4 kids looking at the camera. Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We lowered Jake's today.  I meant to do it last week and didn't get a chance, I wasn't too worried since Jake can't pull himself up yet. But today, FI put him in his crib sitting down to play while we got a few things done and he tried to pull up.  I made FI lower it immediately.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't feel bad, we just lowered our crib today too and Tillie is about the same age as your little guys. She can't pull up (and doesn't try) and can't get to a sitting position from laying. She actually moves very little in her crib and lays there happily talking to herself for 30 minutes in the morning while I finish getting ready before I get her and has never once to my knowledge even pulled at the bars. But like you, we figured it would be better to do it before she decided one day to try to toss herself over the edge.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Options
    imagedeeanneharris:

A is a week older and we haven't done hers. I totally forgot I told DH we needed to do that this weekend and then didn't do it.

On another note, I'm uploading pics now and I don't have any with all 4 kids looking at the camera. Sad

Whew! Now I don't feel so bad. It just seemed like such a non-issue at this point for them but DH's parents were over last week and called every single day during the week to see if we had done it yet.

I'll have to upload mine in the morning. My camera cord is at work. I think it would be impossible to get all four of them looking! I remember I had 1 really good one, but I can't remember if everyone is looking.

• Options
    We haven't done it yet.  DD shows no interest in pulling herself up but I did mention to DH that we should prep to do it soon.  I'm 5'3 and DH is 5'6 so I wonder what it will be like getting her into the crib if she falls asleep in our arms or if I have to pat her butt to sleep.
  • Options
    Haven't done it yet eaither. Probably sometime in the next 2 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"