3rd Trimester
Options

a lot of pressure and cramping

so for a few hours Im having slight cramping and a lot of pressure low down.  They aren't painful and are more constant than coming or going.  Almost like I have a stomach ache and need to poop.  I have been 2cm for 2 wks and next appt is tomorrow.  I also have been losing my MP for days.  Do you think this is just early labor bc Im not having contractions that I can time.

Re: a lot of pressure and cramping

• Options
    I have been feeling some cramping too today!  They feel like period cramps and sometimes accompanied by the baby rolling around real low.  I also had some low back pain that I have not had yet.  I have not felt BH at all during the pregnancy so I am not sure what I am feeling exactly!  Good luck!
  • Options

I very similar feelings. Friday night I was having extreme pelvic pressure, slight low back pain, and menstral like cramps. I waited for a while and it subsided, never had timeable contractions. Since then I have had a variation of these off and on. Also am losing MP slowly. Last Monday was only dialated to 11/2 - 2 cm and 50% effaced. I have Ob appt tomorrow and hope i get news of more progress. (LOL, I'm due march 7 too).

I would suggest laying down on your side for a bit, this helped reduce pelvic pressure for me. If it persists it may be early labor but if it subsides at all it is probably just normal pressure. Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"