Parenting
Options

Princess and the frog will be out for Easter

I was just looking to see when it would come out March 16th, thought it would be a good gift to put in DD's Easter Basket. Just a PSA.

Re: Princess and the frog will be out for Easter

• Options
    Have you seen the movie?  Dd is afraid of Snow White and some of the others so I'm looking to see if there are any witches or scary ppl in them, lol.
  • Options
    Great movie and you can already pre-order it on line or disney.com. I already pre-ordered ours on Disney.com!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageoparcm:
    Have you seen the movie?  Dd is afraid of Snow White and some of the others so I'm looking to see if there are any witches or scary ppl in them, lol.

This one had some pretty scary parts.  DD#1 is scared of everything.  Literally, she was scared at the planetarium b/c it got dark.  Cinderella somewhat upsets her when the step-mother locks her in.  She flat our refuses to watch Sleeping Beauty or Mermaid b/c of the scary parts, though I might try it again soon.  She's starting to get the concept of "you have to have a good guy to have a bad guy". 

Anyway, she was dying to see this movie even though I told her it had scary parts.  It was scary - pretty dark in parts - but she love love love love loved it.  Seriously, I just downloaded the music to her iPod...and yes, I've hinted that maybe the Easter Bunny will bring it to her for Easter.  She keeps asking if it's "on her TV" yet.  So it depends on how much your DD wants to see it vs. how scared she gets.  DD#1 sat on my lap through the whole movie and covered her eyes during the really scary parts, but did much better than I expected.

• Options
    #6#6 member

OMG!  I LOVED that movie!  Oh and so did my kids!  :)  I took the kids to see it and they didnt move out of their seats other than to dance.  It was a great movie and I will be buying it as soon as I see it in the store.  Screw waiting on the Easter Bunny!  :)  I cant wait to buy it and have a movie night.  The kids were sad after it was over that "daddy" missed it.  (he was home doing homework)  They really want him to see it.

Thanks for posting so I will know when to look for it. 

• Options

Disney store has a great pre-order offer - $24.99 for the Blu Ray combo pack (BluRay, DVD and digital copy) plus some prints from the film and a $10 off any purchase coupon, or $20 off of $40 (coupon is good starting 3/16, for 2 weeks I think).  

Great movie! DD loved it! It will definitely be in her Easter basket.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"