Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Your next baby...

So DH and I had a discussion tonight about when we want to try for #2, and it is so awesome to know what we have a plan and are on the same page.

I know it's been asked before but when do you plan to ttc again?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Your next baby...

• Options
    December... so that they'll be 2 years apart.
  • Options
    November/December of this year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My idea is to start trying in October so I can I surprise him on Christmas morning. He doesn't care when we start.
  • Options
    My DH is deploying in a couple of weeks and will be home on leave for two weeks in June and home for good November-ish. I won't be on birth control anymore as soon as he leaves, so it's on in June, though it's a slim chance!
  • Options
    Once I'm done with or close to being done with school. So probably sometime late next year.
  • Options
    I am pretty darn sure we are done.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    It depends on my job.  The earliest we would try is July and the latest we would try is February 2011.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Probably a year from this September. I'd like it to be sooner but this Sept is too soon, and I want it to coincide with the end of the school year ending so I get summer+school year+summer off. If that makes sense, haha.
  • Options
    We want our LO's to be about 3 years apart so we will start trying around Sept 2011.
  • Options
    Hopefully this fall. I will be crushed if we have to wait. I have major baby fever already!
  • Options

This time next year. We want them to be around 2 - 2 1/2 years apart.

• Options
    I think we're good with one.  Or at least I am...  We will probably adopt in a few years.
  • Options
    We are on the 3-4 year plan.  I can't fathom having a toddler around while dealing with a new baby.  Plus I want to get out of the house we're in now.
  • Options
    December of this year.
  • Options
    Late 2010. Hopefully sometime around her first birthday so the end of September, although I refuse to go on hormonal birth control so I guess it could happen anytime if we aren't really careful.
  • Options
    We plan on trying again in October although I think starting in August we won't be trying but won't be preventing. It took awhile for me to get pregnant with DD so we want to start early. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am saying when DS is already potty trained.  I can't imagine dealing with an infant plus trying to potty train at the same time.  Stresses me out even thinking about it.
  • Options
    March-ish 2011
  • Options
    As soon as DH is on board

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I keep going back and forth between August of this year and February of next year. I guess I'll see how I feel about it in 5 months and go from there.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options
    We'll stop trying not to get pregnant in September, actively ttc in December.
  • Options

imageSanFran80:
    March-ish 2011

This

• Options
    It's possible that I'm pg right now (eek) but if I'm not, our plan is to wait to start TTC until next summer (not this one) when DS is a year and a half. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

imageEbethM0231:
    I am saying when DS is already potty trained.  I can't imagine dealing with an infant plus trying to potty train at the same time.  Stresses me out even thinking about it.

I just did this and it really wasn't that bad. 

That said, IF (and its a big if) we try for a third, we're not trying until DD #2 is 2-2.5. I need my first to be in school at least part time before I get pregnant again. 

Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • Options
    Start TTC end of summer
  • Options
    We are going to start ttc actively starting in May. But I mean I have to get af sometime as well.. And well hopefully that starts by Aug of this year because that's when we are going to go back to the RE to use my clomid/hcg/iuix2/progesterone cocktail... But we will see. I plan on Bf'ing until 1yr. So it might be delayed a bit but that's alright it's worth it :)
    TTC #3 since June 2011. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

We will ttc next Summer.

• Options
    we are loosely "planning" on June.
  • Options
    Probably sometime this fall. 
  • Options
    We started trying at our 6 week pp visit.  I am currently pregnant and the babies will be 12-13 months apart
  • Options

Most likely in about two - three years, only so we're financially stable.  If money wasn't an issue, we'd start trying again sometime around December of this year.

Email only to couponmom11@live.com
  • Options
    We're done. Part of me is still kind of sad about this, but I know it's for the best- we could afford 3, but it'd always be tight, whereas with only 2, we can provide more opportunities for them. DH's already gotten snipped, so no turning back now anyway!
  • Options
    Preferably after we hear something (good) about DH's immigration status, but we're not really trying or preventing right now, either, so could be any time.
  • Options
    March 2010 so like really soon!

• Options

We are going to start ttc once Nora is 10-12 months.  I want a spring/summer baby, for some reason, and I also like the 18-24 month age difference.  We concieved quickly this time, so I hope we have the same luck next time. 

• Options
    We'll wait until she is in pre-school. I can't imagine paying for 2 in daycare.
  • Options
    sometime AFTER September, but who knows after that.
  • Options
    October, so they'll (hopefully) be about 2 yrs. apart.
  • Options
    We are up in the air at this point. I'd like to space it so that there is 3-4 years between them. DH would like to try again after Christmas this year, so that they are only about 2 years apart. I guess it depends on how DD is doing. We had a serious bout of colic, and it made me not want any more kids anytime soon. She seems to finally be outgrowing it, though, and my happy baby makes me want another one sooner. We'll see.
  • Options
    we are definitely not on the same page with having number 2, but we have agreed to wait a while so perhaps we will come to an agreement in a couple years when we are ready to start seriously thinking about it.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"