Infertility
Options

Mind if I join you?

Hi ladies.  I'm a long time lurker and decided it was time to start conversing.  I recently changed my SN and decided that it was time to start joining in.

It will be 2 years in July that we've been TTC.  I'm currently waiting for my cycle to start so I can begin my meds for IVF.  We gave it a go in January but I was under stimulated due to the birth control and Lupron so we ended up cancelling.  I will be using a different protocol this time so I'm hoping for better numbers.

I look forward to getting to know you!!

Re: Mind if I join you?

• Options
    Welcome!!!  I hope your stay is a short one!  Good luck with your next IVF!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm new also. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome! 

Do you mind if I ask what your diagnosis is? 

Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I just joined the group today.  :)  Welcome!

I am in my pre-cycle of IVF, so I start my Lupron on Friday (3/5/10).  Best of luck to you this upcoming cycle!  This is my first time with IVF.

Have a great week!

• Options
    Welcome! There are lots of IVFers around. What protocol are you using this time? Looking forward to getting to know you too! Smile
  • Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome! Hope your stay here is short!
  • Options
    imagesweetky_06:

Welcome! 

Do you mind if I ask what your diagnosis is? 

Unexplained, but I'm pretty sure it's my age :(

• Options
    Welcome!  Good luck on your upcoming cycle!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageGinger71:
    Welcome! There are lots of IVFers around. What protocol are you using this time? Looking forward to getting to know you too! Smile

Last time I used Lupron, Bravelle, Menopur.  This time Lupron (microdose), Gonal F, Menopur.

• Options
    imagelovemycoach:

imageGinger71:

Last time I used Lupron, Bravelle, Menopur.  This time Lupron (microdose), Gonal F, Menopur.

I saw your post about your age, too. I am AMA also (I'll be 39) and I will be doing EPP for my next cycle so I was curious. Best of luck with your cycle!

• Options
    Welcome, I am fairly new as well, but this is a great group of supporting and smart women!  Good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm sorry you have to be here, but I wish you luck on the upcoming cycle!
  • Options
    Everyone here is fabulous, but hope your stay is short. GL on your journey.
  • Options
    Welcome! You will find this board so helpful throughout your IVF cycle. The ladies are fabulous!
    TTC #1 since 6/08, MFI dx'd 3/09 Varicocelectomy 6/09, Hydrocelectomy 10/09 IVF with ICSI in Jan/Feb 2010 ER 2/7, ET 2/12 - transferred 2 blasts 5 snowbabies Beta #1 = 22 #2 = 19. Chemical Pregnancy :( FET May 2010 ET 5/30 - transferred 3 embies = BFN Fall/10 Went Gluten free + New RE and Clinic IUI #1 + Clomid 50 mg (1 follie) on 1/18 IUI #2 + Clomid 100 mg (1 follie) on 2/15 IUI# 3 + Femara 7.5 mg (1 follie) on 3/14 = BFP!!!! Beta #1 = 172 (15dpiui) Beta #2 =683!!! Ultrasound at 7 wks: 1 perfect beating heart. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Good luck
    Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Options
    Good luck with your upcoming IVF!
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck on your upcoming cycle!
    +++
  • Options
    Welcome and GL to you on your next cycle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"