Parenting
Options

Do any of you use Arbonne?

I went to a "party" last night and obviously they hyped it up as the best skincare ever.  I couldn't decide if it was awesome or just a multi-level marketing scam like Amway.
Jenni ~~Alex & Avery ~~ 6/13/06~~Adam ~~3/26/08

Re: Do any of you use Arbonne?

• Options
    I went to a party a friend of a friend had a few years ago and bought some things. It was fine, but nothing miraculous for me. I didn't buy it again after I ran out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD#1 had terribly sensitive skin, and the baby line worked wonders for her. We used the bath body/hair wash, and diaper cream. Once she got a little older and was able to handle the Aveeno, we switched. It was just too expensive! DD#2 didn't have that problem, so I didn't buy it for her.

But it was great for the time that we used it. I know people who swear by it.

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the skincare is ok, but the diaper rash cream they have is AWESOME. Its the only thing that gets rid of DD's rashes, even the horrible bleeding ones.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • Options
    jshfjshf member
    I bought a few things and liked it, but it is pricey and not really any better than Oil of Olay.  I did like the smell though.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"