Eco-Friendly Family
Options

The diaper count is up to (2 in diapers)

20 for DS, 11 for DD

Indifferent

I am in serious trouble if our friends (who have my yellow edged PFs) don't arrive before DS outgrows his KL0s.  Anyone know how long they fit?  They're only a few weeks out from getting back but I'm still worried.  Part of me wants to buy more diapers now before running out.  I'm not up to potty training yet.  DD is never going to be out of diapers, LOL.  Something keeps coming up!

ETA: We're filling the diaper pail about every day now.  Crazy kids!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The diaper count is up to (2 in diapers)

• Options

Sounds like my house!

DS fits in his KL0s but he pees way too much for them! He's 10.5 lbs and in the yellow edge PFs with doublers b/c he pees a LOT! 

• Options
    C was 11 lbs 5 ounces last week and the KL0's still fit - I'm starting to think about increasing my OS stash or more small/mediums because I figure I only have a few more weeks in the KL0's and they make up most of my NB/Small stash (I have 20). 
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Indifferent

Duuuude! Don't tell me this!

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Options
    imagebabyluv617:

Indifferent

Duuuude! Don't tell me this!

At least you get a warning!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yikes! I'm scared. Especially since Seth still poops 3x most days! Look at the bright side-- at least it's not disposables you're throwing away and have to keep buying!
  • Options

imagekmgourley:
    Yikes! I'm scared. Especially since Seth still poops 3x most days! Look at the bright side-- at least it's not disposables you're throwing away and have to keep buying!

That would get so expensive! And take up like a trash bag per day!

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"