Parenting

**DevonPow***

Is you sig pic taken in Boca at Sugar Sands park?

Re: **DevonPow***

• It is! My parents live in Boca. That park is amazing!  Every time we visit we go there almost every day. I can't wait until DS is old enough to go through the climbing structure without me following him, LOL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thought so!  My parents live in Boynton Beach.  When we go in the summer it is extremly hot to go and no one is there...went over Christmas and it was PACKED!!  The play structure is massive!  We like the museum as well! Have you done the Lion Safari?  or the Boynton Beach Childrens Museum?
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I almost passed out last August while we were there. DS was unaffected and just kept running around. We were there a few weeks ago and it was dead because it was so cold (my dad waited in the car and read a book one day because he was so cold - LOL it was 60 degrees! Such wimps!)

We haven't done Lion Safari, but in the summer we go to an awesome water park (Quiet Waters? I think that is what it is called) - fabulous water slides, etc. that toddlers can go on. I didn't know about the BB Children's Museum (we have been to the Miami one). Boca has a Children's Museum, but it is only open from 12-4 each day, so we can never go. I am guessing it isn't that exciting, though.

We are going to be back there next week (WDW for a few days and then back to Boca) - I think we may go to the big train museum in Miami. DS will freak out :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I dont think we will make it back until July, but we will be doing Disney AGAIN this summer, but going all out princess this time, since dd has become over obsessed!!  Will have to try out the water park too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"