Jealousy and PPD — The Bump
Postpartum Depression

Jealousy and PPD

I wonder if I would have these feelings otherwise, or if it is part of the PPD.  But I have been insanely jealous of the lives of many of my friends and family.  From wanting to be a SAHM to wishing I were pregnant again right now.  Do you feel like this at times, too?  I wish I could push these thoughts from my mind, but I keep feeling them, brought on by simple things.  I don't want to senselessly destroy my relationships, of course.  But it just seems difficult to be happy and supportive of others at all times when I am busy envying them.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Jealousy and PPD

• Hi! I just wanted to say you are not alone. I have been feeling very jealous of friends who are able to stay home full time with their baby. I also miss being pregnant..not sure if that is jealousy but almost like I am mourning not being pregnant anymore
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Logan James (Spina Bifida) May 2013. Follow our journey: http://littleloganjames.blogspot.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here. My best friend is getting married and I know I should be so excited for her, it's just hard to be. Plus, her and her fiance are being so cheesy to eachother over fb it makes me want to puke. I know she was jealous when I was pregnant and when I got married. I told myself I wouldn't be like that with her. I just feel so stressed out, it's really hard to be excited. I also miss being pregnant. I KNOW that I don't want another baby yet. I just miss the emotions, excitement, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards