Toddlers: 24 Months+

Please help me with gift for 3rd child

My BFF had her third child this week- 3 weeks early. She has everything and they're moving so she does not need to store diapers. I hate to give her a gc. We brought dinner to the hospital, what else? I am lost.

Re: Please help me with gift for 3rd child

• Even though it's a GC, how about a GC to a place like Shutterfly so she can make a photo book or print pics? Or to a photo studio?

Does the baby have a baby book or a sling? I loved my Hotsling.

I always heard really good things about the "Sophie" giraffe chewy toy, but never wanted to spend so much. But that could be a fun splurge for a friend who already has everything. A new Boppy could also be nice if hers has already been through 2 kids.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dinner was a great idea. Any other practical thing she needs? How about babysitting "gift cards?" If you and/or some girlfriends were u for watching their other 2 kids for a bit so they can get things done I'm sure she'd appreciate it. Unless they're little monsters ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I always do a local photo studio and a nice "It's a boy/girl" frame.  Sophie is a great idea, as is a carrier.  With other LO's it would be nice to have baby close and still be hands-free.  DD#1 loved the hotsling- she was in it 14 months- but my twons hated it until I could do hip carry.  The ergo is nice and always feels secure.

I'm a dork and the onlly thing I really could have used  that I didn't get when the twins were born was a bunch of storage bins- lol.  But I don't imagine that would be a fun gift to give!

• I think it's nice for each baby to have their own stuffed animals or loveys.  It's also nice to a have a new special outfit for each child...you get sick of the leftovers. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"