1st Trimester
Options

OB rec's help

Ladies I need some help!  My husband was transferred so I need to find 2 new OB's.  One in the San Jose/San Francisco area as that is where we will be for about the next 4 to 5 months and then one in the Buffalo NY area as we will be there permanently after the 4 to 5 months.

So do any of you know of any good ones in those areas? OR have any suggestions as to how to find a good one.  I know I might have problems switching OB's in my third trimester which is why I am trying to find one now.  Thank you so much for any help you can give me!

Lucy
Little Lucy Bird Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: OB rec's help

• Options

You know I don't really know any OB's in the Buffalo area, but I did live out there for a few years when I was in HS.  I still have some friends out that way and could ask around for you.  I will PM you if I find anything out. 

Good Luck

• Options
    Do you know where in the Buffalo area you will be?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAHHH another NYer lol i will check with my girlfriend who lives out there
  • Options
    I found some great advice on my local board. ratemd.com is also good for checking our doctors you find through your insurance network.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We aren't quite sure of the exact area in WNY most likely the Amhyrst/Tonowanda area or the Lewiston area.  That being said I don't mind driving to where the good hospital is so the OB doesn't have to be in those areas I just want a good doc and a good hospital.  Thanks ladies!!!
    Lucy
    Little Lucy Bird Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"