Austin Babies
Options

**mlf** or other PB furniture peeps

when they delivered your bedroom set did you have your bed off the metal frame and the mattresses up against the wall or did they do that for you?  they are bringing the bed and dress on wednesday....yay!

btw, V is such a cutie!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **mlf** or other PB furniture peeps

• Options

Hey!  Love your siggy pic- what a great shot!  :)

We had given away our other bedroom set, so our mattresses were just laying on the floor.  They moved them out of the way and placed them in the bed once it was together.  So I'm guessing they'll do it all for you.  Just make sure you look at everything before they leave.  I was busy downstairs with DS and didn't go look it over (I'd been up earlier and it all looked fine)- then realized 10 minutes later when I went upstairs that they hadn't brought/put up the canopy frame.  They were very apologetic and came right back to unload it and assemble it, but probably a better idea to check before they leave.  Duh.

Exciting that your furniture is coming!  What set did you end up going with?  We love ours so, so much- I still walk into our room and get all giddy. 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! We went with the Hudson set...I can't wait!! I'll try and post pics when we the room back together:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecolleenor:
    Thanks for the info! We went with the Hudson set...I can't wait!! I'll try and post pics when we the room back together:)

Ooh, great choice.  That was our runner-up.  Definitely post pics!   

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"