St. Louis Babies
Options

O'Fallon/Lake St. Louis Area Child Care

Hey bumpies!

I'm due with my first child in August and would LOVE to have the opportunity to stay home, I would like to start looking for another child to care for.  I am a teacher and have a degree in Early Childhood Education.  Anyone have any advice about how I go about doing this?  Anyone interested?

Thanks for you advice!

Re: O'Fallon/Lake St. Louis Area Child Care

• Options

You can register on various websites like www.care.com .  I've used that one in the past because it has the option to do a background check but there are quite a few different websites.

Honestly, I feel word-of-mouth works best.  It's so daunting to trust someone new with your child that sometimes it's easiest if there is a mutual acquaintance who can vouch for that person.  Put out the word to all your teacher friends and neighbors.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi there!!!

I am actually interested! Where abouts are you? We are in St Peters off of 79 and Mexico.

I know I will need someone for 2-3 days a week and when they are a newborn I would really like someone that does not have a ton of other kiddos etc.

I am due Sept 27th and will get at least 2 months off so look at Dec. Would you want two kids that young? They could be on the same nap schedule etc...

my email address is ashdawnn@hotmail.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm interested!! I live in Wentzville. Where are you located?

• Options

Hi!  I just sent you a direct message!

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"