Austin Babies
Options

How many ounces at 6 months?

I know this is going to vary but I'm trying to get a good feel for how long a stash might last after the 6 month stop. You know, to encourage met to pump more. I don't remember what Abby was doing at that age! Emily is on the heavier side if that matters = 75th percentile.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: How many ounces at 6 months?

• Options
    Camy's 90th percentile weight and takes 5-6oz when we give her thawed bm.
  • Options

Ali's in the 35% for weight and takes 6 oz in her two bottles at daycare.

ETA: each. 6 oz each. So 12 ounces total. After reading smb's answer I realized it may have sounded like we only give her 6 oz at daycare...lol

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    M is 50% (around 18 pounds) and took 21 ounces at daycare plus breastfeeding in the morning and at night before we introduced solids.  He still takes 19 ounces at daycare, but is drinking less at night.
  • Options
    DS has been around 90th percentile. I EP'd and he took and still does about 24-30 oz a day.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Options
    30oz Indifferent Wow. I'm going to have to adjust my expectations of how long a stash might last!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My boys take about 4-5 ounces in a bottle. I suspect they get the same from me. They eat 6-7 times a day. I think they get 24-30 ounces/day.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"