Multiples
Options

Twin moms to be

When did you start to show? These babies are my first and i'm really skinny. Just wondering when most of you started to show? Thanks!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Twin moms to be

• Options

Congrats on your twin pregnancy!

With my 1st set of twins (also my first pregnancy) I started showing around 16 weeks.  It took a while, even with 2 in there!  I was also pretty slim at the time.

This time I'm 10 weeks (2nd set of twins) and already showing quite a bit! 

Best of luck!

Mom to Boy/Girl twins born 8/2005 (IUI+inj.) 1st IVF= failed 11/2009 (IVF) Lost identical twins 3/10 (FET #1)Early m/c 6/2010 (FET #2) Twin Boys! Born 3/21/2011 @ 36w3d
  • Options
    Around 14 weeks was when I started popping a little bit. I don't think it was obvious to strangers until I was 16 weeks. Congrats on your pregnancy!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    People I know really well could see a difference at 11 weeks.  I'm really short and thin.  I had a real bump around 15 weeks I think
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm 5'9" and started out around a size 6 (closte to an 8, thank you fertility drug bloat).  B/C of the bloat I noticed my stomach swelling early but I don't think I was really showing until in clothes until 16 - 18 weeks...  Here are pics from 13 and 17 weeks so you get the idea.

https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22714587

• Options
    i didn't start showing until around 17 weeks or so, which is around the time i started wearing maternity pants.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I started noticing the bulge (bloat or baby....prob bloat) around 15 weeks, simply because my clothes were starting to get a bit snug.  But it was at 20 weeks when others could see it.  I was pretty thin starting out too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagejenkm:

I'm 5'9" and started out around a size 6 (closte to an 8, thank you fertility drug bloat).  B/C of the bloat I noticed my stomach swelling early but I don't think I was really showing until in clothes until 16 - 18 weeks...  Here are pics from 13 and 17 weeks so you get the idea.

https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22714587

Thanks!!

• Options

I started getting those looks around 6 weeks.  Huh?  the look where someone stares, but doesn't ask you anything....Lol.

I need to start taking pics.  I started out pretty petite, but i def. feel I have a little bump...a few days ago my dentist said, "oh, hello! " when he saw my tummy....and a grouchy waitress the other day said I didn't even look pregnant.  People who know me well, they can really tell.  I can't wait until my bump gets bigger than my boobs.  My girls are getting too big...

TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I started getting comments from co-workers at about 13.5w.  I'm really petite though (5' and maybe 105).  I've had 4 previous pregnancies, but we never got this far with them so I think my rapid growth is more due to my small size.

• Options
    I noticed at about 12 weeks.
  • Options
    I was curious about this too!  Thanks for asking - and for all the responses!  Still no noticable bump on me - but I am 6'0" so maybe there is a little more room for them to grow before a bump pops!
    BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was also pretty thin when we conceived.  When I was wearing tight shirts, it was somewhat noticeable to people who knew me.  My mom kept saying, you look so big for 3 months!  I swear you are having twins!  Congrats on your little miracles!     
  • Options
    A little bump at 10 weeks and then pretty noticeable at 16 weeks :)
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    People that know me well could tell around 11 weeks... Around 13 weeks when I announced at work (and stopped wearing loose clothes), people could tell.  To complete strangers, I think it was pretty obvious around 14/15 weeks.
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"