Two Under 2
Options

First night w/ 2U2

I know there will be hard days and long nights and I only got a glimpse today but... having 2u2 made me want to TTC sooner than we thought (Were thinking before he is 2, we didnt think we wanted another one at all!)

I have started a job providing daycare for an 18mo from 3pm- sometimes as late as 130am. It was definetly a juggling act today between trying get them both fed with one highchair, breastfeeding while entertaining the toddler, making more then one meal to get the toddler to eat & keeping them out of everything. The only crying that resembled a tantrum was when I went to change her diaper, she wanted mommy which is understandable. When my boyfriend and I gave them a bath it was probably the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Bathing two babies at once, one playing and one barely able to sit alone was too sweet. They both went down for the night without crying about 45mins apart from each other. My house is a disaster, kitchen is a wreck but it was a good day!

I know I dont technically belong to 2u2 but every friday/sat for the next few months I will be living it. Andddd Im exhausted!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"